Our experts draw on their diverse backgrounds and experience in the United Nations and governments to provide cross-cutting, comprehensive advice.
We conduct research and seminars on:
- Security Trade Control, Missile/WMD/Conventional Weapon Non-Proliferation
- International Sanctions Compliance
- Cyber Security, Digital Transformation
- Proliferation Financing
- Custom and Border Control
- Maritime and Port Security
- National Security
- Economic Statecraft
- Gender and Human Rights
Based on their unique career paths, our experts also provide international career development advice.